Table DMM & Timer, 3A.EQ105
This is a homemade multimeter.
- Plug in the blue Tyco chip in the back to show a decimal place. Moving the resistor on the card will move decimal place location.
- Plug the 9 pin flat wire from the back to the DMM to the leg of one of the display table that contain an 8 digit external display.
- Connect input to either channel A or B or both can be used if there are two inputs. There is a toggle switch for switching between the channels.
- Select desired measurement type: frequency counter, timer, resistance, current, or voltage by pressing corresponding button.
- Select desired scaling by pressing corresponding button (not applicable to frequency or current): 2 kΩ to 20 kΩ, 2 mA to 2 A, and 20 V to 2000 V.
- If using the timer option, there is a start/stop and a reset button on the front of the unit. The Cat5 switch also performs these functions.
Cautions, Warnings, or Safety Concerns: