Tektronix TDS 3014 Four Channel Digital Oscilloscope
This device takes an electric signal (up to four at one time), processes it, and displays it in color in the form of a voltage versus time plot.
Important Setup Notes:
Setup and Procedure:
- Plug in the oscilloscope.
- Turn on the oscilloscope by pressing the power button located on the lower left-hand corner of the display side.
- Plug in signal-carrying coaxial cable to channel 1.
- Adjust scale by turning the horizontal and vertical scale knobs.
- Adjust the position of the displayed waveform by turning the horizontal and vertical position knobs.
- Adjust the trigger level by turning the trigger level knob.